LESSONS ONLINE WITH THE WORLD
WHAT IS THE PROJECT
The project for schools “Lessons online with the World” is aimed at all educational institutions in Poland that are not afraid to establish contacts, conduct online lessons with schools and social institutions from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. The design is compatible with the software base. The class with the school coordinator jointly chooses the institution, the school – with which they want to establish friendship. After a private acquaintance of the coordinator of the Polish school and the coordinator of the institution chosen by the school – online lessons for children begin, the conversation is determined and adapted to the curriculum by the teacher. The interviews are conducted in English or French (depending on the country selected)
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMMEE
- Showing how war, poverty or lack of access to education affect children’s lives in the world.
- Developing an attitude of social engagement among children and young people,
- international friendship with schools and institutions in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- Combating racism and xenophobia, raising awareness of the problems and life situation of others, getting to know each other’s culture, traditions, making friends, respecting peace and respect for others, learning a foreign language, using the Internet in education. Willingness to help others.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROJECT
Implementation of the project
- Selecting an institution from Asia, Africa or the Middle East – from a list sent by e-mail by the project organizer.
- Conduct any number of conversations online, with children, their teachers, the founders of the institution.
- Direct support for children in need of assistance – the coordinator of the Polish institution is individually agreed with the coordinator of institutions from Asia, Aryka, the Middle East for form, type of support and cooperation.
- Cooperation can be concluded indefinitely, coordinators decide for themselves.
The condition for joining the project is:
- Review and accept these draft terms and conditions.
- Appoint a teacher who will commit to coordinating the project on behalf of the school.
- Application of the school as a participant in the project by filling in and signing the application form by the person or persons authorized by the school and sending its scan by e-mail
After the project is completed, a certificate for the Coordinator of the action and a certificate of the institution with which the friendship will be established will be sent electronically to all schools that will implement the project.