A FEW WORDS
Our history, our goals and our realizations
- Showing how war, poverty or lack of access to education affect children’s lives in the world.
- Shaping the attitude of social engagement among children and young people, establishing international friendship with schools and institutions in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- The fight against racism and xenophobia, raising awareness of the problems and life situation of others, mutual knowledge of culture, traditions, making friends, respect for peace and respect for others, learning a foreign language, using internet education. Willingness to help others.
“Face to Face With The World” is an educational and humanitarian project
The project is aimed at all educational institutions in Poland that are not afraid to establish contacts, conduct online lessons with schools and social institutions from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. A project that is compatible with the software base. The class with the school coordinator jointly chooses the institution, the school – with which they want to establish friendship..
After a private acquaintance of the coordinator of the Polish school and the coordinator of the institution chosen by the school – online lessons for children begin, conversations are determined and adapted to the curriculum by the teacher. The talks are conducted in English or French ( depending on the country selected).
Rules of participation
1. Reading and accepting the project regulations.
2. Appointing a teacher who undertakes to coordinate the project on behalf of the school.
3. Registering a school as a participant in the project by completing and signing an application form by a person or persons authorized by the school and sending its scan by e-mail to our address.
The project is aimed at educational institutions in Poland. Other institutions and institutions that carry out educational activities as well as individuals may also participate in the project.
Author of the International Educational and Humanitarian Project: Face to Face with the World – Anna Hora Lis
Agnieszka Litwin – international coordinator
Miriam Mościcka – Biedak international coordinator
Izabela Jedwabna -international coordinator
Joanna Niemyjska -international coordinator
Agnieszka Sokołowska -international coordinator
Roksana Kuraczewska – international coordination
Anna Milerska – international coordinator
OUR TEAM OF COORDINATORS HEART ADOPTION PROGRAM
- Aderonke House Kenya – Iza Jedwabna Błaszczyk, Joanna Niemyjska, Miriam Mościcka Biedak
- Helpng Hand project Uganda – Sara Kawka (la Francesca)
- Ebenezer Education Centre Kenya – Aleksandra Burkat, Natalia Narazinska
- Kasagama Jovia – Agnieszka Litwin
- Oduke Childrens Home Kenya – Kornelia Czubajewska
- Turn for Hope Organization Uganda – Magdalena Magiera